How To Really Satisfy a Woman So She'll Never Cheat (Hint: Size DOES Matter and So Does Stamina!)

Let's face it, men and women cheat for vastly different reasons. For a lot of us men, as much as I hate to say it, we cheat because we're pigs. We make most of our decisions with our penises, which we follow around like divining rods. We could be in the most amazing relationship ever with the most amazing woman having the most amazing sex, and a good number of us could still fall to temptation to have even mediocre sex with another woman -- just because we can, and because we can't say no. With women, it's a little different.

 You'd be hard-pressed to find one in a happy, loving relationship involving great sex who would stray. If a woman strays, it's usually because she NEEDS satisfaction she isn't getting at home. While I can't help with the loving relationship part, I can offer some advice on the sex. Here's how to become a satisfying lover whose partner will never cheat (at least not for sexual reasons).

Don't try to play guessing games. A lot of guys think they're expected to know or be able to tell what turns a woman on in bed, and that coming right out and asking will make them look like less of a man, or at least a man who isn't sure of himself and confident. The problem with this line of thinking is that every woman is different. What pleases one woman may do absolutely nothing for a second woman, and for a third woman it may flat out turn her off or take her out of the mood. Get my drift? As you get more and more experienced sexually, yes, you'll be able to pick up on subtle clues from your partners about what they like and want. However, there is NOTHING wrong with asking explicitly. I do it all the time. It works especially well for me because I'm "sexy" about it. I'll say things like, "Tell me what I can do for you baby. I want you to climax hard!" and "I'll do anything to turn you on -- tell me what you want." I've definitely never had a woman think less of me for doing this!

Do things other guys won't do. Maybe her last boyfriend wasn't into oral sex unless he was the one receiving it. Let her know you'll spend hours going down on her if that is what she wants. Maybe there are certain things SHE likes to do to her partners in bed that others have been self-conscious about. Don't be self-conscious. Let her do what she likes and enjoy the fact that you're turning her on. Make it all about her, all the time.
I've saved the two most important for last...

Work on your stamina! You've heard all the jokes and derogatory terms about guys who climax too quickly. Minute man. Two pump chump. Quick draw. I'm sure there are others. These jokes exist because a guy who can't last in bed will always be more of a laughingstock than a satisfying lover. Don't be one of those guys. Do exercises like kegels and reverse kegels regularly so you can develop a strong pelvic floor and control your ejaculation. Then you'll never be the guy who is laughed at for that reason!

Get a bigger penis! Don't tell me it can't be done, because I did it! I was endowed at a pathetic 5.5 inches and I used a natural enlargement routine using just my hands to get bigger on a permanent basis. You can do the same. You don't need pills, pumps, or surgery. Knowledge is power. Read as much as you can about natural methods to get bigger then take action with a routine and stick with it! If you're like me, you'll start seeing results as soon as two weeks in and you will never look back!

If you are ready to take action like I did and increase the size of your penis FAST, here is a link to the exact method I used to go from a humiliating 5.5 inches to very well endowed:
http://www.BiggerPenisNow.info
This incredible step-by-step program is 100% GUARANTEED to give you the size you need to satisfy her EVERY time!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sebastian_Royal

No comments:

Post a Comment