Give a Read to Five Essential Factors of Relationships!

Although we all know there are various number of factors on which relationships depend, but here I'll discuss about the most prominent among all such as: trust, faith, candor, care and mutual coordination. Best in my experience I'd say every person must focus on these five major elements of humanity in order to have a healthy and long-lasting bonding with their partners. Now before I proceed I'd request to all my readers to give a minute thought to your existing relationships in order to judge the level of bonding you hold with them.
Firstly I want to figure out the major sort of possible relationship somewhere by hook or by crook we all have: husband-wife relation, mom-dad relation, son-daughter relation, brother-sister relation, boyfriend-girlfriend relation, general-friends relation and employer-employ relation etc. No matter which type you belong, but I can bet you're engaged in between by various means.

Here I am going to brief about each essential factor I mentioned above and how they would affect on your relations.
  • Trust: This is the major source which leads towards healthy relation in your life no matter in which relation you're linked in. If you don't trust your partner from the depth of your heart you'll never ever succeed in your life and keep moving with a doubt on your mate which has nothing to do except developing misunderstandings in between.

  • Faith: Many people have misconceptions in between faith and trust, since these are like two phases of a coin which are interrelated to each other. But you must need to understand the difference in between these two terms and believe me they hold an individual significance in itself! Further, I can describe this term as we need to have faith in person even if we are unsure about certain things/situations at times. So dear readers this is again an essential factor in your relationships and you should have faith on your companion.

  • Candor: Or can be called as honesty, it's also an important factor in your relation and has to work on the major phase in your life. Never lie to your partner no matter whatever the situation would be, just be honest always and in my opinion being honest with your partner is the best thing one could ever achieve in his/her relation.

  • Care: Being the smallest word in my list it holds a lot of worth. Care is something you can't learn from someone or teach to anyone. It's a natural phenomenon and if a person is in-depth love with their partner then care factor has to be there in between and if it's missing then one need to positively think about it.

  • Mutual Coordination: At last this factor come in and my friends based on my personal experience I'd say if you don't have a level of understanding in between, then even if you're in a bonding since years still there must be some gap which you'll notice sooner or later. Hence I believe beside all other aspects a decent level of understanding should be there, respect and give value to each other thoughts and opinions in order to long-lasting your relation.
Now think once are you on track of these essential factors in your relationships? In my humble opinion I believe these are all important facts which we need to think about, and we have to give a second thought to all these factors from the core of our hearts to our respectful and valuable relations.
A pathway which leads you towards interesting, meaningful and honest peoples in life to develop a true bonding with them have a very limited access, so go smooth and safe and respect each other in person as much as you can if you really love them and live a happy and fruitful life ahead.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ammar_Saeed

No comments:

Post a Comment